Get Unlimited job access and our daily jobs newsletter of Event Jobs In Melbourne
Welcome to CreativeJobsCentral
Here is the job you're interested in:
VOLUNTEER EVENT STAFF FOR ART, MUSIC, FASHION EVENT - MELBOURNE
0-1 Entry Level
Fri 17 Feb
Find your dream jobTo apply to this job, just follow these steps:
1. View Job Description
2. Become a Member of CreativeJobsCentral
3. Apply to this Job
4. Search for More Jobs
CreativeJobsCentral brings you real, exclusive and verified jobs in the creative sector that only match your goals. You can connect with over 2000 jobs.
If you're looking for your dream job, you won't find a better place.
These positions are suited best to people with some previous events experience or those studying an events course. Please note, all listed positions are available for ALL of our 2017 show dates!
Please see the info below on positions available.
If interested, please send a short 'about me' blurb to ***join for full access*** addressed to Courtney.
1-2 x Set Up Assistants
- Needed from roughly 1:00pm - 7:00 pm
- Assisting with setting up lighting/power/artist displays/event signage/assisting artists
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes
- If you're keen, you can come check out the show itself as well after your shift (we'll put your name on the door + a guest)
4-5 x Door Check In Assistants
- Needed from roughly 6:00PM/6:30pm - 10/10:30pm
- Checking in ticket holders/guests using our online system (we don't do printed tickets)
- You'll need to bring your own laptop (+ charger!) for this position
- Dress code is flexible, however keep in mind that you are the first people that guests will see when they arrive, so we want to make a good impression! It's a music/arts/fashion event, so feel free to have fun.
Please mention you saw this job on Creative Jobs Central!